1. Anton Bruckner Choir does not, and shall never, collect any personally attributable data without the explicit consent of the individual providing such data. When such data is collected, it will be used for Anton Bruckner Choir's internal administrative purposes only, and will not be kept any longer that is necessary for performing the tasks that require it.
2. Any personally attributable data held by Anton Bruckner Choir will not be sold or otherwise provided to a third party, except for the purposes of the provision of a service explicitly requested by the individual concerned. In such circumstances, the third party will be required to delete all copies of this data as soon as it has been used.
3. Users may request a copy of their data as held by Anton Bruckner Choir at any time by sending a request via the contact us form.
4. This website uses Google Analytics, which identifies where the user is from their IP address. Only the IP address is sent to them, no personally identifiable data is sent.
Access to and use of '' (this site) is provided on the following terms:
1. By using this site you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not use this site.
2. Anton Bruckner Choir may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of this site will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website. The type of site change that will mean a change to these terms includes, but is not limited to:
The provision of personalised services
The ability to purchase items (for example concert tickets)
A change to Anton Bruckner Choir's constitution or legal status
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes.
4. When providing data via this site, either to Anton Bruckner Choir or to a third party, and when mentioning this site in print or on web pages:
You agree to refrain from using language that is profane, insulting, prejudiced on any grounds (including race or religion), inflammatory, likely to cause offence for any reason, or likely to encourage such actions in others
You agree to truthfully and accurately identify yourself at all times
5. All content and intellectual property (registered and unregistered) on this site remains with the appropriate body. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use this site's content in any way except without the prior written permission of Anton Bruckner Choir.
6. This site is provided for personal use, and without warranty. Anton Bruckner Choir shall not be liable for any loss, injury or other event, howsoever caused, arising from the use of this site or its provision.
7. The failure or delay of Anton Bruckner Choir to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive Anton Bruckner Choir's right to enforce that right.
8. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.